Sunday, 11 October 2026

Her back was an invitation in itself
Sculpted to perfection
And her dents played along 
With the rhythmic elegance 
She was the only woman at the office
Who graced saree
Men lusted
While women envied

Unbothered, with all the attention
She earnestly focused on her work 
Until I proposed her with an indecent offer
During one of the meetings 
When she had come to my cabin to chart out my schedule
I want to see your bare back, I said casually 
She looked at me calmly 
No rage or flustered

For a long time, we both weighed each other
The air thick and heavy with anticipation 
She went ahead and locked the door 
A lump formed in my throat 
When she removed her blouse
Her back against me
Unhooking her bra, she posed before me

Her back, was indeed a work of art
A canvas that didn't need any colour 
Just a beauty in itself 

Minutes rolled 
I tried to capture as much of her essence 
She became proper 
After that we continued our professional discourse 
Ss if nothing ever happened. 
©LR



No comments:

Post a Comment